How Important is the Social Media for a Startup?
People are very dependent on Social Media nowadays. It is where your Target Market could be. It’s the place for all kinds of people and audience. Who doesn’t use Social Media anyway? If it is a need to hire a Social Media Visual, go ahead. Your image on Social Media as a company is very important.
Here are some tips on how to market a social media startup:
1. Look out for people who follow other social media services, or blogs around social media.
2. Do some guest posting on those blogs.
3. Invest on paid advertising targeting the people who follow social media services.
4. Set up google alerts for keywords around specific social media phrases, keywords. Make sure to grab any opportunity to contribute if any keyword from your field shows up.
5. Partner with complementary services/companies. Promote one another, or offer an affiliate deal for them so you could get your brand in their weekly newsletters.
I hope this answers your question. 🙂
Massively important – it’s a place to generate some buzz, encourage early adopters and test your idea to a sympathetic audience.
Many new tech startups focus solely on social media to validate their ideas and prototype designs in the early stages of dev.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.