Homepage Forum Patent an idea Patent Attorney

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by deltedison 4 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nancy
    Participant
    @Nancy

Hi, does anyone have a recommendation for a good, fair priced patent attorney. I have a very simple, small product that I’d like to patent. Thanks!

David F
    Participant
    @David28116

Before you spend any money on a patent attorney, I strongly recommend that you read “Patent It Yourself” by David Pressman (NOLO Press). It’s thorough and easy to read and it’s probably available at your local library or you can buy it on-line.

If you don’t already know,obtaining a patent can be very expensive, not matter how small or simple the invention. Every time you talk to your lawyer, the (money) meter will Yoube running. Reading this book will help you understand the process, make you better prepared and allow you to make much best use of your attorney’s time and your money.

Finally, if your product is a physical invention, go with an attorney with an undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering. He/she will be best able to understand the essence of your physical product and write the best patent for you.

deltedison
    Participant
    @deltedison

Hello it is a waste of time and money to file expensive patents. If you have anything desirous, big corps will either prevent it marketing or steal it. I own 40 yrs inventions. Most of them are worth billions and several worth trillions. I have used every trick in book. The only way to succeed is to organize freelance inventors and protest unconstitutional patent laws which billionaires have bought, lock, stock and barrel via their bribers/lobbyists. I have tried for 40 yrs to get publicity but medias refuse to touch this topic. I was hoping to get investors via publicity. You are invited to join my Facebook page titled, ‘Inventors for widows orphans of Africa.’ My dream is to open world’s largest charity organization. This also give me extreme political clout to succeed. I am making head way via medias who are now, finally starting to take notice e.g., they and gov officials are afraid of what I will say when I do get media attentions such as, why senator did you refuse to even answer my business letters which shared with you how i desired to help our homeless, create jobs etc. Medias are afraid they’ll get negative publicity from their competitors too. We need to organize and protest to get media attention to put political pressure on our corrupt senators etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.