Lean Manufacturing’s goal is to provide superior quality products for more customers at a significantly lower price while contributing more to the market. To be more specific it wants: cost reduction, elimination of waste, guaranteed product quality and customer satisfaction.
Successful companies base their philosophy on Lean Manufacturing. Here’s what you do in Lean Manufacturing:
- Eliminating waste in the production process
- Build quality into the process
- Reduce costs – productivity improvements
- Develop unique approach regarding corporate management
- Create techniques that will contribute to corporate operation